By Livia Tamucci
Take the rest of this time in quarantine to explore your best look and experience Beauty without Toxicity with NU EVOLUTION Cosmetics. NU EVOLUTION focuses on creating products for the beauty junkie without the junk, thus ensuring that harmful ingredients such as Parabens and Propylene Glycol stay far away from your beautiful skin.
It is truly shocking to discover that many cosmetics on the market today contain the same chemicals used in car washes, garage floor cleaners, and even in jet fuels. NU EVOLUTION works to ensure that none of these damaging chemicals are used in our makeup, so you can experience natural beauty without the cost to your health!
In dealing with the current COVID-19 Pandemic, many of us have been ditching the tight jeans for our favorite sweats while working from home, but this doesn’t mean we must stray away from the normalcy of our everyday makeup routine. Whether you want to perfect your fresh-faced look, spice your everyday routine up, or dive into a new and daring makeover experiment, NU EVOLUTION has you covered.
Fresh-Faced Quarantine Makeup
If you’re boycotting eyeliner and looking for an abbreviated morning makeup look, dive into this tutorial!
1. With a fluffy blush brush, apply NU EV’s pressed blush in “Flushed” to the apples of your cheeks. (TIP: dusting a small amount of blush on the bridge and tip of your nose will give you a sun-kissed natural glow.)
2. Apply NU EV’s mascara in “Black” to upper and lower lashes.
3. Finish off your look with NU EV’s lip gloss in “Bling” for a natural shine.
For a step-by-step tutorial on this FRESH-FACED look, please click on the YouTube video below:
Simple Quarantine Glam (with safe for your skin ingredients)
Looking to spice up your otherwise simple look? Follow these steps!
1. Using a fluffy contour brush, apply NU EV “Portofino” bronzer to cheekbones, temples, and jawline in a “3” motion. (TIP: applying bronzer above your natural cheekbones, will make your cheekbones appear higher.)
2. Using a blush brush, apply NU EV’s pressed blush in “Flushed” to the apples of your cheeks and brush back towards your temples.
3. Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply NU EV’s “Portofino” bronzer to your crease in a windshield wiper motion as a transition shade. (TIP: Using the same bronzer on your face and eyes tie’s your makeup together and looks incredibly natural and effortless, without harmful talcs.)
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply NU EV’s pressed eyeshadow in “Mica” all over the lid.
5. Going back to your fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply NU EV’s pressed eyeshadow “Pinot” to your outer corner and crease for some added drama.
6. Once again using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply NU EV’s “Portofino” bronzer to your crease using a windshield wiper motion to blend all your shadows seamlessly.
7. With a flat, dense, eyeshadow brush, apply NU EV’s pressed eyeshadow in “Pinot” to your lower lash line.
8. Apply NU EV’s mascara in “Black” to upper and lower lashes.
9. Finish your look by applying NU EV’s lip gloss in “Plum.”
For a step-by-step tutorial on this glamorous look, please click on the YouTube video below: Simple Quarantine Glam
How to Rock a Pop of Color in Quarantine
Now is the time to experiment with fun and bright colors to add some much-needed unique change to your typical makeup routine! Discover the endless color variations that could transform your look with the following steps…
1. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply NU EV’s pressed eyeshadow in “Versailles” to your lid as a base color.
2. Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, apply NU EV’s pressed eyeshadow in “Mica” to your crease.
3. Using an angled eyeliner brush apply NU EV’s pressed eyeshadow in “Onyx” to your upper lash line to add some drama.
4. Using an angled eyeliner brush, apply NU EV’s pressed eyeshadow in “Tease” to your inner, lower lash line to define your eyes with a pop of color.
5. Again with an angled eyeliner brush, apply NU EV’s pressed
eyeshadow in “Monaco” to your outer lower lash line to add further definition.
6. Blend lower lash line with a fluffy brush to ensure the shadows flow
7. Finally, apply NU EV’s mascara in “Black” to upper and lower lashes.
For a step-by-step tutorial on this “Pop of Color” look, please click on the YouTube video below:
However, you are spending your time in quarantine, we believe that it is vital to invest time in self-care, and NU EVOLUTION is here to help! With our vast experience in collaborating with New York Fashion Week, NU EVOLUTION Cosmetics understands how important it is to use clean makeup, whilst maintaining a high fashion look.
NU EV has worked with designers such as Kithe Brewster, a leading celebrity stylist & fashion editor, Mitsou Ly, a professional in incorporating bold and vivid colors to her designs, and Nina Athanasiou, a noted German fashion designer known for her edgy and creative flair. In doing so, we have learned how vital it is for designers, models, and other members of the fashion industry to remain aware of what they are putting into their bodies, and onto their skin. Staying clean with cosmetics is our specialty, whether you are rocking the runway, or the hallway, NU EVOLUTION Cosmetics has you covered.